Custom Search

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy 49th Birthday, Joss Whedon!

So today is Joss Whedon's 49th birthday! I thought I'd show a little love considering he is one of my hero's!

What's everyone's favorite Joss Whedon show, movie, and/or episode from one of his shows? We all know mine is "Buffy the vampire slayer", and my favorite episode is most definitely , "Lover's Walk." <3 Spike <3

L
Spike: What do you know? It's your fault, the both of you! She belongs with me. I'm nothing without her.

Buffy: That I'll have to agree with. You're pathetic, you know that? You're not even a loser anymore, you're a shell of a loser.

Spike: Yeah. You're one to talk.

Buffy: Meaning?

Spike: The last time I looked in on you two, you were fighting to the death. Now you're back making googly-eyes at each other like nothing happened. Makes me want to heave.

Buffy: I don't know what you're talking about.

Spike: Oh, yeah. You're just friends.

Angel: That's right.

Spike: You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

Has anyone seen "Much ado about nothing" yet? What do you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment