Custom Search

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

About Screeners:

Please do not write me and ask me to buy your movie and review it, that's what screeners are for. I do not have the money to go out and buy every movie someone wants me to review. If you would like me to review your movie your more than welcome to send me a screener and I will. Yes I do still take suggestions and I love getting them! Just please do not ask me to buy your films. If I want to buy them I will purchase them myself. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but people writing me saying things like "hey buy my movie and review it" is just plain rude. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone I'm just stating it for the record.
Thanks.

P.S. Has anyone seen Clash of the titans yet? Give me feedback! =]

Aleata

1 comment:

  1. I think it's funny how people want you to pay so that they can get publicity. Not cool at all.

    ReplyDelete