Custom Search

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry i've been lacking in updates recently.First it's my internet connection,then it's my laptop having problems,next the HTML codes are not working right.So apologies for all the crazy huge pictures.I'll try to get all the bugs worked out as soon as i can.I've been sick and pretty busy lately.My birthday is coming up October 26th,so i'm trying to plan out what i'll be doing for that.

Also wanted to take a moment to say Happy Halloween to everyone and thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my manic ramblings.Hope everyone is doing good.Oh,and what's everyone being for Halloween?As i posted in my previous blog i'm going to be the female version of "Macon" from the ever fantastic "Murder Party".Trust me if you haven't seen it,you'll really want to pick up a copy to watch for this Halloween.
Their myspace page is www.myspace.com/murderparty07 if you would like to check it out.

Again hope everyone has a fabulously fun Halloween drink one for me!=]

Aleata

No comments:

Post a Comment