Custom Search

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Roger Corman Presents SPLATTER

Splatter
Director: Joe Dante
Status: Web Show Update!





Splatter is something I was really freakin' excited about. I heard about it awhile ago, and was like "that is just to fucking cool"! Splatter is brought to us by the legendary Roger Corman, Written by Richard Christian Matheson, Directed by Joe Dante, and stars the one and only Corey Feldman! I heard it was airing on netflix.com, but now it is also available to watch on www.hulu.com . I gotta say I'm about to go watch these, and get back to you guys about them. I mean I had a big enough crush on Corey when he was in "Bordello Of Blood". Mmmmm Corey in a leather jacket, and then as a vampire, SCORE! So to see him again as a rockstar type, is extremely exciting for me. Not in the I'm going to masturbate to his on screen personality way or anything..pfft..whatever I know you guys are giving me that strange look...but don't turn away, I have more to talk about! The show also stars Mark Alan, Tara Leigh, Stuart Pankin, Tony Todd, and Erin Way. Now I'm not sure if this was just a one season sort of thing, or if they have more in the works, but I'll be sure to let you guys know. Or shit, if you know, let me know. Haha.





Here's the synopsis on hulu:
"Death metal lead singer, Jonny Splatter, commits suicide after uttering a voodoo curse. His former lead guitarist, bass player, manager, psychiatrist and lover are invited to his eerie Hollywood Hills mansion to hear the reading of his will. Each will get what is coming to them and it's not at all what they expect. And to their horror, they'll discover that Jonny is not quite as dead as they thought".

Now let me explain the catch to this show. After every episode the viewers were able to vote on who they wanted to bite the dust next! I love the whole idea of that and can't wait to see what happens!
Here's a teaser that I found on youtube:


And what the hell are you waiting for, Check out the episodes below:

3 comments:

  1. I tried to watch this on Netflix a while ago, but despite my love of Feldman, I just couldn't get through it (even tho the running time is something like only 20 or 30 minutes).

    Hope you enjoyed it better than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, thanks for posting this. I need to check it out, it sounds great.

    http://memoirsofascreamqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah, I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I've been busy with school and such. But as soon as I do, I'll be sure to post what I thought of it on here.
    No problem Jenny! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete